Where are we?
Located in the Appenine mountains in the heart of Italy surrounded by fresh, clean air and immaculate nature perfect for discovering the beauty of central Italy, as well as cycling, hiking, skiing or simply resting.
From the Air
From Rome - airport: approximately 4 hours
- Take a train or bus from the Fiumicino or Ciampino airport to Termini train station.
- Take a train from the Termini train station in Rome to Foligno station. This will take around 1 hour and 45 minutes and cost 10€.
- Take a bus from Foligno to Serravalle. This will take about 45 minutes
From Perugia - airport: approximately 3 hours
- Take the bus E422 from the San Francesco d'Assisi airport in Perugia to the train station
- Take the train from Perugia to Foligno. This should take about 30 minutes and cost 4€.
- Take a bus from Foligno to Serravalle. This will take about 45 minutes.
From Ancona airport: approximately 3 hours
- Land in Aeroporto delle Marche with flights from Tirana, Rome - Fiumicino, and Munich.
- Take the train from Castelferretti to Foligno - takes about 2 hours and costs about 8,50€.
Trains and Busses
The closest train stations are Foligno, Tolentino, Gualdo Tadino, and Nocera Umbra.
There are busses from the train stations listed above. Please review their hours and availability.
Ready to book?